Saturday, September 8, 2012

#560 - Food As Motivation #12 - Nihon Mura


Oh hi, Nihon Mura for lunch buffet with The (Doh) Bitches the other day!!
Another restaurant to strike off my F.A.M. list.
The outlet we went to was sooooo empty!! (Y)

And no, we didn't take any photos of ourselves. :/
So this entry is dedicated solely to fooooooood.

Free flow drinks, I had hot green tea because I wasn't feeling that well!

Lobster Salad Gunkan

Egg Mayo Sushi
My favourite!!! ^^

 Unagi Sushi

 Chawanmushi
One can never be wrong to eat this at a buffet. :)

 Yakitori Kushiyaki

 Salmon Sashimi / Ni Hotate Sashimi
I ate the Ni Hotate one, I don't know how it's supposed to taste but it's just cold and chewy and bland?
And I tried a small piece of sashimi again and I could swallow it... Haha.
Never know how to appreciate this..

 Chuka Idako
Sauce too thick and it gets hard to swallow after a while.

Yasai Kakiage
Another must order for me! :)

Age Tofu

 Potato Koroke

Ebi Tempura

½ Cha Soba

Enoki Bacon Kushiyaki

 Mussel Mentai Yaki
The mentai is (Y)!!!
Too sick/full to have more helpings sadly. :(

 Assorted Mochi

 Mini Choco Eclairs

Details if you're interested (click the name for link):
Nihon Mura
20 Jurong West St 93
Jurong West Sports & Recreation Centre  #04-01
Singapore 648965
Tel 67959162

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.