Saturday, March 20, 2010

#214.1 - Food

Okay I have been noming a lot of food these days and I figure since I've like nothing to blog about these days but I still have to update my blog to keep the moolah rolling in, I am going to blog an entry on food! Well not exactly those main course shiat stuff, but miscellaneous small stuff that are edible? Haha. :)
Here goes (in random order):

Indomie! Omg it's just so freaking nice, 1 packet is never enough! I usually have 2! *slurps*

Hawaiian Pizza from Pizza Hut, I think this taste is the best. (Y)

I have cliche tastebuds but I don't care.
Pizza Hut's is wayyyy better than Canadian Pizza's, CP's one has less taste and they always 'cheat' my feelings, 2 pizzas for the price of 1, my foot! More like 2 pizzas for the price of 2! Hahahha.

McWings! Who can resist them? So uber nice and crispy albeit it being a little too oily!
But who cares? It's not as though you eat it everyday!

New love: Corn Cup from Macdonalds'. I just love the sweet and buttery taste. MMM. :D

KFC's cheese fries! Look at the amount of cheese, omg!
Plus the mayonnaise and the spring onions! WOOHOO. (hungry)

And for those who have yet to try KFC's new addition ie. Egg tarts, go try it someday!
It doesn't taste like those normal ones.
Usually, the yellow part of the egg tart have a jelly-like texture correct?
This one totally has the steam-egg texture. Softens and melts in one's mouth.
Plus the crust, very fragrant!
But I recommend eating it when it's still hot. Because when it turns cold, the taste gets a little ugh.

 Mos Burger fish meal!
I love their cheese and mayonnaise in the burger! :D

 Tried their Clam Chowder that day as well.
Conclusion: Not nice at all, eew.
I was forcing myself to finish it since I don't want to waste food.
Long John Silver's Clam Chowder definitely tastes better. :)

Mos Burger's Ichigo Bliss (frozen strawberries).
Raine bought it and gave one to me.
It's not bad, sweet and a little sour towards to end. :)

Of course, I must also mention Subway cookies!
Who doesn't like them?
It's nice when you eat it straightaway, or even when you left it for days, the cookie still tastes as good!
Double Chocolate Chip featured in this entry because I only got its photo.
Haha, recommended for those with sweet tooth. :)

 My school's Nasi Briyani (Chicken).
Look at the HUGE thigh meat!
Omg! *salivates* And I love the cracker thingy. (forgot the name)

-rants starts-

Looking at the hugeass thigh meat, I got a little sobzy.
Because I got reminded of my school's Nasi Ayam Penyet from another stall, which tastes freaking nice!
I never take photo of it!!!
The stall cannot sell it anymore and I only ate it for 2 times leh!
The reason why it is banned from selling is totally stupid.
Apparently, the sales of the Nasi Ayam Penyet is too good that the next stall complaint about it and therefore, no more Nasi Products to be sold.
Wtf right? The next stall super loser, if their sales dropped, they should be thinking of ways to improve their food and the tastes to get people back what.
Where got such things one? Nehneh hor?
Anyway, the Nasi Ayam Penyet stall has taken actions. (evil_grin)
They have this petition thing, so coolz please, with the information like eg. why the Nasi Ayam Penyet should stay, 'Best Ayam Penyet in Jurong', etc.
I signed! ;) Hopefully this petition is successful then I can has Nasi Ayam Penyet again.
It's only a freaking $2 eh!

-rants stop-
 
Doritos Nacho Cheesier flavoured!
I can eat 1 packet on my own without stopping because the cheese taste is super strong and it's salty enough for my liking!
Have been hunting it for so long lah, because it's always out of stock!
Don't mix it up with the Chachos brand though, the Chachos brand is an imitation or a cheaper brand of Doritos. It's not as nice.

Sun-maid raisins! :D
(I've been blogging about sinful food so I decided to act healthy)
Haha but this brand of raisins is nice what!
This package comes in 12 and I can eat them non-stop!
And I think raisins is healthy too, right?
Too lazy to find out what nutritional thingy they provide.
Another alternative is Ligo brand raisins. :)

Okay I guess I am done! Updating these food peektures is making me hungry...

Now I have to chiong the next entry already: Sports Meet! Yay! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.